Did you know that if we negate ALL cancer in the United States, our average life expectancy would increase by only 3 years?
Cancer doesn’t kill most of us. Lack of exercise, poor diet and their link to cancer, do!
Start improving your health with Dr. Oz’s check list:
- Walk 30 minutes – Benefits your heart, weight, even your sex life. It may also stave off Alzheimer’s.
- Brush and floss your teeth – High levels of plaque found on teeth and gums have been linked to other diseases and to an increase in inflammation.
- Drink two cups of green tea – Green tea shown to reduce the risk of certain cancers and to help lower cholesterol.
- Take 400 mg omega-3’s, 1000 IU Vitamin D, and 1000 mg Calcium. These are the basic start to supplementing your diet. Make sure the calcium has a good vitamin D and magnesium content – necessary for absorption.
- Sleep 7 to 8 hours each night. Our bodies need this time for cell and tissue repair and to raise growth hormone levels. This can have a big impact on bone density and help to decrease body fat.
Meditate for 5 minutes. Whether you prefer yoga, meditatioin, or prayer – they all help to decrease stress and help focus.
Layered Inception strongly supports individuals becoming proactive in their health care. We encourage preventative health care measures and promote patient - professional health care communication. For those reasons, these health news articles are provided for your convenience. We hope they help facilitate communication regarding your health concerns with your health care provider. They are not intended to be used as a self diagnostic tool. Referred to study results are applicable only to those study participants and should not be assumed applicable to everyone. As you, in discussion with your health care professional, decide on the vitamins and dietary supplements that would be beneficiary for you, we hope that your selections include OneLifeUSA products. Your business is appreciated and your satisfaction is important to us.